About The Federation of Hays County Women
The Federation of Hays County Women is a countywide organization providing education, training and interaction opportunities for women volunteers and business leaders of the area who are committed to individual growth, business success and community involvement, enriching the quality of life throughout Hays County and surrounding areas.
Inspiring Hays County Women to enrich their lives and the lives of others through education, training and interaction with other like minded individuals.
- Recruit members that are eager to add value to their businesses,
their lives and their community.
- Provide business opportunity through interaction with like minded
- Provide speakers that are informative, educational and interesting.
- Provide elements of personal growth through speakers and information
passed to membership.
- Maintain a balanced membership between cities in the county.
- Give back by adding philanthropic activities to membership meetings.
- Provide entrance to venues of interest to our members that would
otherwise not be allowed.
Meet Our Board
Johnell Huebner - Clearly Classy - President
Michele Schalin - Josiesque Designs - Vice President
Kate Shaw - Hays Caldwell Women's Center - Comminications
Leila Harrington - Advanced Imaging - Membership
Dani Hensley - Broadway Bank - Meetings & Event Cooridnator
We meet once a month on the first Tuesday at 11:30am. Each month
our 1½ hour meeting will vary; professional and educational workshops
and seminars, networking sessions and volunteer work for other local
non profits. Dues are $50.00 annually.View
more information upcoming meetings here.
Membership is through an application/approval process and the organization restricts membership to women owned businesses that are doing business or have a branch In Hays County. We have plans of becoming a non profit - 501c3.
us if you wish to come and visit one of our meetings and/or join
our networking group!